Tuesday, May 20, 2014

La Martina


Darling Husband and I were invited to the grand opening of La Martina at Marina Bay Sands last night to support our dear friend Ameer who is one of their gorgeous fashion ambassadors. Save you the history report by giving you the LINK (click here to go to La Martina's official website). It's been so long since I was invited to anything of the sort since Launceston has nothing fancy like that to offer, also what with the baby and everything. So anyway, it was an amazing event with delicious canapes and drinks, stunning models and most importantly gorgeous clothes. The new store was beautiful and tastefully decorated, extremely spacious and well designed. My mother very kindly watched over Jacob while Christopher and I enjoyed a rare night out (he was on my mind almost every other minute though). Like every other post I have to make this a short one as Jacob is already clinging to my leg, but stay tuned for pictures and I'd like to extend a big thank you to Ameer for inviting us and job well done to everyone who was involved in making last night such a big success! We had an amazing time <3 <3 








La martina has many other stores around the world with more to open over the next few days so check out the store locator on their website for a store near you xxx 





No comments:

Post a Comment