Monday, May 5, 2014

Long time coming


Throw back to when my little boy was tiny. Time has gone so so quickly, and I dread the day that I have to send my little boy to school. I am so fortunate to get to spend every day with him but the time has come that he go off to playgroup and I head off to rejoin the workforce, well part time anyway.. The economy in KL is horrifying at the moment, so the hubby and I have been playing with the idea of opening a little bakery/cafe and putting off going back to the shop for now. It's always been a dream of mine to have a little food establishment of my own, and with hubby being a baker by profession, it's the perfect combination. Stay tuned for more on this and be prepared for mouth watering pictures of delicious confectionaries and more <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment