Friday, December 12, 2014

UTC corporate shoot

Some stills from my recent freelance production stint. I may be a full time marketeer now but that won't stop me from ocasionally accepting free lance production jobs! Believe it or not I actually took leave to do this. I absolutely adore producing and I will never be able to completely give it up. I'm very lucky that my producing mentor and very good friend Shane calls me to come work with her. We worked so well together when we were working together in Moving Bits, and we still work great together <3 <3 

We got to shoot in the UTC office on top of Raffles Place, and the view was absolutely spectacular!! Their office is huge and glassy and simply oozes corporate charm. The pantry is beautiful, fully black and silver with top of the line kitchen equipment. And at lunch time, delicious healthy food is served for all the employees to indulge in. I met one particular employee who left quite an impression on me. She was a lady of colour with the most stunning features, tall and thin and dressed perfectly, and I overheard her conversation with another colleage about her dolce & gabanna shoes. I assumed she was American from her accent, and overheard that she used to be in the military. I immediately wanted to be just like her. Honestly. She wrapped her scene at 10pm, and I asked if she was heading home. Unfortunately, she was stuck in the office waiting for a conference skype call coming from the USA. Apparently it happens quite often. That's when I realised, that they probably get paid giantic salaries, but they devote a lot of their time to work. No matter how much I want to be in her Dolce & Gabanna shoes, I would'nt give up time with my little Jacob for all the money in the world. Anyway, loved meeting everyone from UTC, they were extremely friendly and I loved working with them. 

We also shot at W hotel, and I'd like to thank the lovely b&f Winsider Laura for her hospitality & Euphi as well for helping us out with all our requests for loading and laying tracks and equipment and house keeping to constantly remake the beds for all reshoots. W hotel is absolutely beautiful and is perfect for a staycation! Tucked away in the heart of Sentosa Cove, it's theme revolves around 'urban jungle', hence the birdcages and modern nature like motiffs. The pool side is dotted with colourful bean bags for chill time. I recently was invited to try WOObar's 'Drop the T2' high tea set. Will do that in a seperate post for my fellow foodies benefit :)  

W Hotel Singapore is located at  21 Ocean Way, 
and you can call 6808 7288 for bookings. Winsider Cara can help you with all your booking needs.  




gorgeous room setting at W hotel Singapore

Lobby of W hotel Singapore 

View of CBD from the UTC office at night

Rolling, ACTION! 

Lobby of Raffles City Office Tower

Lift Lobby

Filming in progress!! 

My Favourite producer Shane <3

No comments:

Post a Comment