Saturday, September 20, 2014

Red velvet


Knowing that I absolutely adore red velvet anything, a good friend of mine got me this lovely lip balm: Crazy Rumors - Red Velvet flavour, and let me say I am loving it!! It's hydrating, smooth not gloopy or sticky! And most of all it actually tastes like red velvet! I can't stop licking my lips ! I hate lip balms that spread a thick sticky layer all over my lips, but this is NOT one of them. Nice thin smooth layer, great for applying under any lip stick. I drink less water daily than I should and sadly I do occasionally get chapped lips, and this lip balm is an amazing amazing help !! The cherry on top is that all Crazy Rumor lip balms are natural, vegan and CRUELTY FREE !!! so no animals were harmed in the making of this product! 


You can get the Crazy Rumors Red Velvet lip balm here!! 
at Envy e-store for only $8.90! 

For a further 20% discount, use the code ENVYVICTORIA at check out !! 

<3 




No comments:

Post a Comment