Monday, September 22, 2014

Styletribute

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be selling a few of my branded goods on styletribute.com !! Everything from shoes to accessories to clothes. 

Style Tribute offers the amazing white glove service which handles everything from the photography and the shipping and authenticating of your products! You have to have 8 pieces and above to make use of this service but don't worry!! you can still do it yourself if you have less! It was as simple as filling up the sell form and then dropping my items off to their amazing warehouse where they store heaps of beautiful branded items for you to browse while you wait :D Was so tempted to shop, but managed to finish up without buying anything. The team at style tribute was absolutely wonderful and one of the pretty ladies even dug out a gorgeous vintage Chanel bag for me to oogle at as well as help me pull out some pieces in my size. Not only do they photograph your items beautifully and do the research for the write up for you, they even have an open house sale at the end of every Saturday for the public to browse and shop. That means that stuff for sale goes flying off the rack even quicker! I've had a wonderful experience with styletribute and here's hoping some of my items sell so I can use the money to buy more things. LOL.  


Here are a couple of my items already up :D Anyone feel like shopping ?? Okay now gotta get back to work, so so busy xxx more updates soon !! 
<3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment