Wednesday, October 1, 2014

22 jump street

I'm a little behind time, but I only JUST got the chance to watch 22 jump street, and just like the first one, I LOVED IT. The comedic styling of Jonah Hill + the 'duh duh' hottie Channing Tatum make a perfect combination for the main characters, and they are oh-so-endearing. It's full of slapstick jokes and is pretty much similar to the first one, but that's just proof that sometimes the same joke works twice ;) Ice cube was hilarious as always. The movie is pretty predictable, but if you're like me - a sucker for main stream (almost teenage) comedy films, then you'd have loved it too! There were scenes which had me clutching my stomach laughing, but there were some lame jokes that I did chuckle at lol. I'm easy... Oh and I adore Amber Stevens from Greek, I think she's absolutely beautiful and a wonderful actress, mind you I haven't seen her in any challenging roles, but she's doing great for what shes done anyway. So if you're expecting an award winning emmy nominated movie, then this movie isn't for you, but if you're looking for a fun night with lots of laughs and giggles with your pals, then get this for your next movie night. This movie is NOT for 'squidwards, but more for spongebobs and patricks if you know what I mean. LOL. I leave you with a quote from the ending scene of the movie (this bit almost reminds me of the bit in dumb and dumber - dude! what does my tattoo say, SWEET what does mine say! Dude but what does mine say? bla bla u get the gist, let me know what you thought of 22 jump street. Have a listen to the soundtrack too! It's pretty catchy. Til next time <3 <3 


Schmidt: Man, What did you say back there? 

Jenko:Something Cool
 Schmidt: Yeah, what did you say?
 Jenko:Something Cool man 
Schmidt: Yeah, but what did you say
Jenko: I said something cool







No comments:

Post a Comment