Thursday, October 23, 2014

Singapore Grand Prix 2014

SUPER LATE POST. First time at the grand prixx !! Well actually, first time I've actually been in Singapore when the F1 was going on. Big thanks to my dearest cousins Viresh & Viraen for giving us tickets for the Stamford grandstand, we got the opportunity to see the cars slow down to make 2 turns. Was loud, a huge adrenalin rush, great view, fantastic cars. Unfortunately we didn't stay long enough to see the live performances by international artists Robbie Williams, Ziggy Marley & J Lo as we had to get home to our little boy who my mother very kindly babysat. We decided to take the MRT instead of driving and I think it was a good decision to make. Christopher's first time on the MRT went pretty well then. Sorry for the rushed post but I'm so tired and I gotta head to bed :) Enjoy the photos.


                                           



               























No comments:

Post a Comment